||Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.21|
||Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, mRAW, RAW+JPEG|
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM)
||(1) Large: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)|
(2) Medium: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3,456 x 2,304)
(3) Small: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2,592 x 1,728)
(4) RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)
(5) M-RAW: Approx. 10.10 Megapixels (3,888 x 2,592)
(6) S-RAW: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2,592 x 1,728)
Exact file sizes depend on the subject, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.
||Images record directly to the CF card. With the WFT-E5A attached, image recording to the CF card and to the USB external media connected to the WFT-E5A will be possible as follows:
(2) Automatic switching of recording media
- No automatic switching of recording media.
(3) Separate recording
- When the current recording media becomes full, it switches to another recording media automatically and continues recording.
(4) Recording of identical images
- Each recording media can be set to record a specific image-recording quality for each shot.
(5) Backup to external recording media
- Images can also be recorded at the same size to both recording media. (RAW+JPEG, M RAW+JPEG or S RAW+JPEG is possible).
- Selected images, all images, and quick backup are possible.
||Enabled with WFT-E5A attached|
||Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset.|
Possible to create new folders and select folders in the CF card.
||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
||Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3|